Entering one of our competitions is easy. You just need to register and open your account, then follow the easy 3 steps.
- Pick your prize
- Answer the Skill question correctly and buy your ticket
- Receive your ticket and wait for the Live Draw.
Free Postal Entry Route
Send an unenclosed postcard to 5 GLEN VIEW, RHYD-Y-FOEL ABERGELE LL22 8EB
containing the following information:
- The competition you wish to enter
- Your full name and postal address
- Telephone number and email address
- Your date of birth
- Your answer to the competition question
Free Postal Entry Route Terms
- You may enter the competition for free by complying with the following conditions:
- send your entry by first or second class post to the Rafflebea Limited, at the following address: 5 GLEN VIEW, RHYD-Y-FOEL ABERGELE LL22 8EB;
- hand delivered entries will not be accepted and will not be entered into the random draw;
- include with your entry the following information:
- your full name;
- your address;
- a contact telephone number and email address; and
- your answer to the Competition Question (if there is one).
- incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;
- you may make multiple free entries for any competition (up to any limit placed on entries by the Promoter) but each free entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately. Bulk entries in one envelope will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry;
- by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions;
- your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the random draw. Proof of posting does not guarantee that you will be entered into the random draw;
- the Promoter will not acknowledge receipt of your entry nor confirm if your answer to the Competition Question is correct;
- if the number of entries received reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.
Your postal entry will be subject to our Prize Competition Terms and Conditions.
Our competitions last for a fixed period. Details for each draw are featured on the Live Competition page on our website.
The prize draw will take place on the date stated in each competition details. The draw itself will be available to view on social media channels via a live stream. Winners will then be contacted and a record of the winner of each prize placed on the website.
The competition is open to all residents in the UK (United Kingdom) only, aged 18 years or over, except members of the immediate families or households of the promoter.
The maximum number of tickets for each competition are displayed in the draw details. This maximum number is fixed and will not change.
Both the maximum number of tickets for sale, and the total of tickets sold so far, are displayed in the draw details.
Once the payment process has been completed you will receive an email containing your ticket details.
Each competition has a fixed number of available tickets for purchase. Your chances of winning can be calculated from the number of tickets you have purchased from the overall number of tickets sold for each competition. The maximum number of tickets available for each competition is fixed and will not change once the competition is live.
Unfortunately not, the purchase of a ticket is final and cannot be either amended or withdrawn.
Please use the forgot my password feature on our website
The cost of each ticket is clearly stated by each competition and won’t change during the sale period.
We use secure, encrypted connections across our website and do not hold your card details on our servers.
Winners will be contacted using the email address and mobile number associated with your registered account. Please also check back on the website after each prize draw where the winner will also be featured.
We will arrange for delivery of your prize with you
We aim to only provide the prize as advertised in our prize draws with no cash alternative. We may however offer you either cash or a voucher as a replacement for a prize. This is entirely at our discretion
We will contact all winners using the registered email and mobile number on their account, so please ensure these are kept up to date. If we are unable to reach you within 28 days we reserve the right to award that Prize as a bonus in a different promotion. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.